Live Aloha, Love Hawai'i
Heidi is a licensed real estate professional in Honolulu, Hawaii, with over 30 years of experience in real estate sales, consulting, development and project management.
Some relevant and fun facts about Heidi:
• Experience in Real Estate Development:
• Worked with a non-profit housing developer in Los Angeles, covering projects in
Montebello, South Central LA and skid row.
• Worked in finance with a commercial and residential developer in Hawaii.
• Consultant with KPMG, a national Management Consulting firm – assisting both
domestic and international clients to determine value and feasibility of development
opportunities in Hawaii.
• Became a licensed realtor to gain more freedom, control and flexibility in her schedule. She’s still laughing about that one. Working with people has always been her strength, and she continues to enjoy helping clients through the complexities of a real estate transaction. In real estate, there’s nothing better than watching clients and friends achieve their goals and dreams.
• Born and raised and educated in Hawaii. She studied Finance at Babson College (Boston), and did her Graduate studies at USC (Los Angeles) in Real Estate Development.
• She’s managed interior and exterior property renovations for clients and her own properties.
• In addition to being a licensed professional in Hawaii, she is a Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist, Accredited Buyer Representative, and GREEN Specialist.
• Member of Honolulu Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing.
• Received numerous client service awards including nominations for HBR’s Aloha ‘Aina Award and received Honolulu Magazine’s “Best in Real Estate”.
• Landscaper and weekend warrior in the garden. Loves plant and animals; raises chickens and worms.
• Has held leadership roles in The Garden Club of Honolulu, and The Garden Club of America.
• Conservationist, environmentalist, advocate for NGOs improving the natural world.
• Became head cook on a 110’ sailboat at the age of 17.
• Golfer, traveler, ocean swimmer, scuba diver.
• Made a hole-in-one the first day out of Covid lockdown 2020.
Awards & Designations
ABR, SRES, GREEN, ILHM